Suddenly Stepa asked to go to KSSC.. It's ok. It has been 3 months since I was here in Medan, I never go to Kumara Santhi Sai Centre. I am tremendously miss this place, the people, the environment, the teachers. Of course it is obviously not the same as the first time I stepped here. I guess it was on somewhere on May 2002.
Being a Balvikas student...then Teen-Youth..growing again until now become the Youth!
It is so difficult to be Sai Youth, I'm speaking frankly.
Everyone watches you, your action and behaviour. You bring Swami and your parents name with you. That consideration is the one that always makes me watch my steps.
Eventough I fall so many times, still have the power to raise again...
Today's speech is about family...
"A house must fill in with God's names and without them. It is just a dark cave"
I'm so sleepy..will continue 2mrw! :)
Let Us Dwell With The Lord
-
*Bring us, O Lord God... to enter into that gate and dwell in that house,
where there shall be no darkness nor dazzling, but one equal light; no
nois...
1 day ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment