twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

We strive together...

Three days after my 21st day!! Life is really a different now. They way it is, and the way I see it. We will move to new house next week. Basically, it is a nursery that we will spend our day and night to make it back to its "glory time" just like in 80s.
I asked then it answered, confused on my own way do I really want to handle the machine or the human. I let God choose it. Then, He gave me the clues which I never realized until now, that by being with human, the life will be more challenging and happy. There is no other greater thing than human being. I chose it. N will concentrate my life n effort on it.
Finally, I will total after long time. Yeah.... I know I'm in right path!!!

Not everybody just like us. Everybody has their own karma and responsibility that has to pay off and done. There is someone there still struggle in his/her life, dunno what to do, afraid to wasting their young age by being useless. Friends, wherever u'r, dun ever lost ur emotion, temper, hurt ur loved ones or even try to commit suicide. Come on, how can by this time, u dun believe God is there!!!
Kaliyuga is going to be end...2012 Sathya Yuga will be started. Make sure you are worthy enough..to life in both yugas.

There is always a lot of ways, "brancies" ways to go to ur aims, ur goals!! First state your goal, what u want to do in next five years. That's really helpful. Then you can plan the way to make it into real.
God Helps People that Help Themselves!!! ( U know it better than me :> )

Please, wake up and answere the call!!!!!!
You and I are not strong person, but if we hold our hands together, no body can defeat us.. TRUST ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment