twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Discipline....

Life is a roller coaster, that is how to represent my life recently...
It keeps moving, sometimes in the speed that I hardly control. Pull hmm no..force me to reach my dream, my goal. The two goals that I've already seen the path...
I hope can reach it on time 5 years from now!
Today is Saturday, pc I don't know what to say about him.. Excellent and Elegant...
So busy but yet he knows how to spend it wisely together. Balance everything except "sleeping time" . Nice! Two thumbs up, deh for u PC!!!!!!

I need to manage my time, in order to finish everything successfully. As Swami said : "Have time for everything but it should be done regularly" Time to eat...eat... to sleep..sleep...
We will have several function either in center or in school :)
So I really do have to discipline........

0 comments:

Post a Comment