twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon…

Today have been quite busy since Ms. Eve is taking the leave. I’m thankful to God that I have a dedicated team, Ms. Mita, Sir Sutiono, Ms. Hotlin, Ms.Linda, Ms. Merlyn and Ms. Angela here. If no, hihihi damn exhausted. Double job is nice as long as the priority is teaching. Yes, the students, their character and skills. This school should be one of the best school in Medan. We are moving towards it. God, I need Ur bless upon us.

In the mean time, we will have more and more fantastic people that soon will join our team …Ciaooo ^_^ N I can get assistant to help me. God…you know me, you know everybody… I do really hope he/she is the one that I can get along with, and we can work together wonderfully (lebay mode:0n).

Back to work hihihi

3 comments:

  1. hi akka, hw r u??hw is life goin on??luks like u r kinda bz nowadays...hw is indonesia??kinda missing it..especially 'lake toba' n d hotel v met.wt hotel is tat???sumthing international...i cnt remember its name..luking 4ward to cum again..if its god's will, i will cum there soon...hv a nice day..bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Prasenna...
    Life is fantastic nowadays except I need to spend sometime for my family :)
    It's Danau Toba International Hotel...
    Nice school website, btw....the one that u made it.
    Next time please do come to my house,huh!
    Waiting for u dear..
    Hope can go to ur place as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sry 4 d late reply..kinda bz wif exams...thx 4 d compliments abt d skul website...did u leave a comment there??if u did, we(the management) and i(the webmaster) will really appreciate it a lot..n definitely we will cum 2 ur hse if we visit indonesia again..u r alwz welcum here...catch ya again...bye...

    ReplyDelete