twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Support Skinny - Slim gurls

Skinny..skinny... many people said so... I'm also fed up if like that.

Being skinny doesn't mean you are not healthy.. being skinny doesn't mean u'r not sexy ^^
Being skinny doesn't mean u'r not strong as others.

I love my body and she is my friend... eventhough sometimes she is weak because of certain things. But I know she is as strong as robot (enthira mode : on)

For gurls outside there, dun worry when people say that you are skinny, slim, skin n bone and bla...bla..bla.. YOU ARE HEALTHY that is no 1.

And there a lot of outfit that suitable for skinny people like us (you cn be sexy also .. dun worry).. dun feel underestimate by others' opinion. ALWAYS THINK +

I'm skiny since I was born, I feel depressed when I was teenager. But now, no more...
I'm good n happy with my body :)

You can as well...

1 comments:

  1. brarti ene nyindir org gndut nie dan saya tersinggung..
    wwkwkkwkwwk
    :P

    ReplyDelete