twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Nerd - In my solitude

Swami, I'm not nerd... Just try to follow ur advise....nine point of conducts
But even till now, no body understand..even the person I love, though I'm boring, just because I don't want to gossip... This is personally hurt me ... Is that wrong if I don't want to talk about others?

I don't want to get praised because You said we must receive the praise and critics with the same attitude... I'm still not able...If get criticized by others, I feel sad.. If get praised, I feel happy...
They said I'm too strict.. But I have to...

I'm not boring... I can..like others.. I prefer not to... My way is different....

For U:
I'm the way I'm, you like or not
N I never force anybody to like or love me... including you.

2 comments:

  1. dear, dont change!
    it's good that you don't talk about others!!! not everyone can do that!!!

    just be yourself!

    ReplyDelete