twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pa

Pa, I miss you. Imagined that you won't be here till next month is quite terrifying.
You are not the perfect father but you are the perfect one for me. I feel grateful because of my past karma probably, I was born in your family, part of U, ur first girl.
U always give me more...more...
I never lack of anything... personally or materially. Since baby until now in my 20s.

You make me special...when you come into my room, sit beside me..talk to me about the funny things that happened to you.

You make me important... when you give me a glass of water and fruits every morning and make sure I finished them.

You make me protected..when you defended me from amma...hihihi.

You make me an Independence girl.... when you avoid to call me hundred times when I come home late...you sent me overseas and manage my own life...

There are a lot of things...

You shaped me... I love you so much. If not because of you, who am I?
I won't enjoy my life like now.

May I like this after marriage? :(

2 comments:

  1. Life changes, u can't be daddy's daughter when u r married, u will be someone's mrs.......

    ReplyDelete