twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Say it LOUD!

Monday, 12th April 2010 – 12 days before Speech Competition.

I have trained Che, Ve doesn’t have to join because she’s overloaded with the tests. I hope she can perform well. Her English is quite good.

Tomorrow Appointment :

8.30 a.m. 10 a.m. – Cat and Row have xtra class.

10 a.m. – 11.30  – Syl and Fil speech’s practise.

4 p.m.-5.30 – Eve and Fel last class

5 pm. –6.30 – Sel and Jes Adv-1

7.30 p.m. – 9 p.m. – GR for varudha pireppu

Teaching is amazing, It is challenging and for me my self. It improves me to be a better person. How to control my emotion, learn how to persuade people (this one until now still fail!!!), improve my vocabulary.

They (read: student) are really colorful. Full of idea, imagination, and the way of thinking that for me is awesome. Ant wants to be an archaeolog, quite random… I imagined him as future Indiana Jones :) Some of them suggested that I watch “Clash of Titans”. Is it really such a good movie? Should find a gap to watch..

Fil always quite weird vocabulary. Kolong jembatan in English?? Hmm..I guess, it is space beneath the bridge.

The way to increase your vocabulary skill is so simple, everything that you pass or see, try to translate it in English. Example if you are in toilet, what you can see… bathtub, dipper, tub, shower, sink, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet-bowl, windows, heater, mirror, pail, soap, hanger, etc etc

By that,if you don’t know one or two, remember and find it in dictionary and then next time if you go inside the toilet, point that thing and said it LOUD ! hihihihi

English is fun if You Love it… ^_^ Keep Learning

1 comments:

  1. teaching is one of the best way to give back to people!

    good for you dear ;)

    ReplyDelete