twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lost my determination..

Even tough life is so busy recently, God is always there to watch us and protect like an eyelid protect the eye...
It reflects in all the kindness in people that I pass through in my life...
Peel off the banana skins just to make me easier to eat it..

Prepare for me breakfast eventough she is sick...

So fussy just to make sure I eat a lot...

Wait for me until I finish my job although she has to work over time...

Find the spiritual article for Notice Board because she knows that I don't have time to search..

Remember and sms me when his plane want to take off...

Buy for me chocolate..because she knows I love it... hihihi

Ask me purposely just because my skype status is quite desperate...

God, U appear in these people's action...
Please Give me strength.. I know everything is easy with you..
It is just I haven't realized yet..
I want to have my determination back.. How??

0 comments:

Post a Comment