twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

28.12.10

Everybody is off except Sir Dani and I. Personally I prefer to come here than stay at home because at least I can finish some of my workloads. So here us, Sir Dani, Bang Bambang, Bang Dedek, Ka Lili and I. I have asked ka Lili and Sir Dani to handle the OB/OG. They are good partner and for sure they can work well.

Three days before “Old & New”, every media is busy to have a flash back review in 2010. Deep inside my heart, I wish that Indonesia and Malaysia can play fair in AFF Cup 2010. I hate when they called us “indon” especially when I know the real meaning from that words. Yes, we are stupid, but there isn’t even 1 reason that you can bring one country name in that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment