twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nal’s Bday

Hurray, Nal’s Birthday I just got some of the photos. Nals is in Jakarta right now. She is my first Indian friend I guess, yeah we have the same school since primary till high school. I love her because she is unique. All of them are unique hihihi..

She is really awesome in money matter hehehe nal nal.. our accounting lady, the one that counts all our bills. Nal.. hopefully you can reach ur goal. Always be blessed ^^

Nal's Birthday

It was on January 8 2011. Saturday nite, Anand and I were pointed as the MC. I pretty much didn’t like the toy but what should I do????

Then on the D-day, she looks gorgeous.. Yeah.. she made her speech. After so much persuading huff

The party is ended by some games. Something that I learn is by this kind of event, I get closer back to my friends. Yeah.. btw I have debt still with Pina Huffff :((

Pin… wait ok :(

Ok..catch u soon :)

Love Selvia -

0 comments:

Post a Comment