twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Prince Charming

By getting almost 22nd, all of sudden people ask..when will you get marry? Something for me to be normal questions..but so difficult to answer. Don't questioned me why?!
They keep giving me suggestion on how my future husband should be..
Vi..he should be .......
no need to be rich..but he should know how to work well and stand in his own feet.
good family background...
handsome put it additional..
I find it so funny... I dunno why, again don't ask why?! I just don't feel it, like what Tinesh said.
I just don't feel that I will have one.
It's just not the time probably.. I don't want..
So...gurls include my mother and grandmother. Thx for your advice, God will give me just like what all of u expecting to be my prince charming...
I love You all ...

4 comments:

  1. girl..22 is too early to be married!!!
    u wont hav any problem finding the perfect prince charming, as you are one heck of a gorgeous and smart woman ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihiii I'm not the one that busy body!!! Asma u know sometimes Mother is like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii, smart girl, do the best,& Catch your dream... :)

    ReplyDelete