twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is what I called Sunday!

Suddenly woke up at 5 o'clock
( I slept at 9.30 p.m. with my working uniform, skipped the dinner, and fainted in the most comfortable bed!!!)Since I have slept so tight..hihihi..so random in the past few weeks, I prepared for Bal-Vikas.

What else I did???? oo..Checking my emails, facebooks, read some Swami articles (a good start)..
Prepare the bags, clothes, papers then already 7.30 a.m.
Take Morning Bath....I have to be in centre at 8 a.m.
Take the breakfast...
Have Bhajan Practice
Bal-Vikas
Meeting for 15 min (-_-')
Then now updating my blog while translating one Bahasa document to English version.
Take the web contents with Bro.Sumantra (if possible) Who am I to say possible or impossible??
Must Take!

Will continue the Veda tonight.
Prepare for tomorrow classes
Discuss with Harry and finish the MMT design
Fill in the report books..
Monday So far I've not ready yet..
But will be soon!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment