twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Here I'm in 2010. Wow, God gave me chance to see this world until now yeah...
What a shock year ending.. with my "knalpot" suddenly out of order :(
Yeah, it was fall just..just... when we out from Sai Prema... uh!
By God's Grace, they roped it with string... ha...ha... It like Newly married car!!
At that time, I hate speed bumper...
Luckly..yeah! New Year miracle, I met this anne the one nearby Pati house. He stayed with his family, suddenly he came from no where. Then, just pulled out the "knalpot" I'm free yeyeyeyeye!

Everywhere was jammed! Until the policemen got time to wish "Happy New Year" hehehe. Good!
I just wish I didn't celebrate my Happy New Year here in the car!!

Luckly, manage to escape.. reached home at 11.30 p.m.
Mewin N Rajen prepared the Fireworks already!!!
Show time..while lit the "kuttuwelleke" outside. I played with the fireworks...
Luckly again..Most of our neighbors out of their house ^0^

I forget and delete all my past! I'm strong enough already. No more! New Year, new Life!
I'm Sorry Good Bye!

1 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Selvi!!!
    I miss you so much. I need updates from you!!!

    ReplyDelete