twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Cattieee


I met one gurl today.. so00 pretty and seems mysterious.. I don't know her name. She reminds me to my Tom....
She looks good, and very nice ..
They should be a perfect couple..heehhe
Since my Tom is single.. he needs a gurl.. no need to waitting for someone that even not exist in this world!!
I'll talk to this gurl when I have chance...
Friends help each other wkakakaka...
Btw.. Valentine come near and nearer.. I can't see my TOm without a lady...
Pusssssyyyy i met some1 for U.. b patient!
I hope you like her then we can hang out together... Kanadi mams & wife, U& cattie and hmm me.. single cool lady>>

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jerry.. Its soo touching.. Thanx for giving me the feeling of comfort.. Im really happy to have frenz like u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinesh Kumar: showerd her with blossom speech..
    Tinesh Kumar: let her bath in a field of elysium
    Tinesh Kumar: show the light of evenstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunooo why this article tend to b so popular!!!!! every1 taught I have new pussy cat! I have my pussy, try 2 find a gurl for him hhahahah

    ReplyDelete