twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Angels!

Angel of LiF3 LadyTika

Parno : My gurl, I'm like the open book for her!!! Know A-Z about this ladytika! I thanks God to send her into my life....... Our story is a long story gurl, we face a lot of things together, the one that I always miss here is U! U know how to make my mood swing runnnnnnn away! Hope can c u soon! 'Angel of kindness'

Doraemon : I saw her first time even before I started the class. The first Malay gurl that talk so cuteee.. hahahaha.. But I guess she was a bit mood swing when first time I entered the class.. didn't talk that much... N mee as everybody know last year was a shy gurl compare to this year!! But, our unexpectedly database project united us!!!! I'm lucky to have her here, to guide me in my complicated traffic jam love matter, to scold me when I think or do a silly things just to make sure that I'm stiil on the right road! I love her when she called my name.. sound so sexy hahahaha. 'Angel of courage'

Kannadi Mams : the PS (Public Servant) yeahhh.. always help me 24 hours standby hahaha just like my notebook! I remembered the first time we talked when hmmm mams want to borrow my notes... He is quite shy to talk to people hahahha amaleee mams! The one that I trust! set up a guidelance for my personal matter (unfortunattelly our love vitty is a bit same)! Now, he's happyly life with my sweet gurlf ' Angel of loyalty'Shanjana (know how to hug me until I feel really comfortable)! Sometimes, we need this kind of hug hahahaha. Thx Shan! 'Angel of comfort'

Tom : Here is my weird guy ever! Friends, enemies, friends, enimies, friends.. that is the way we color our relationship... hate me, scold me, care of me, love me, bully me, make fun of me, protect me at the same time (how can people do that???) He did! we enjoy every moment together, I guess!!! The one that I can rely on! N how to make me relax and happy! Pussssy! We firstly talked in new campus.. I guess when both of us didn't realize that class was cancelled! I love my pusssy name.. n God bless me with give a student also with the same name hahahaha.. 'Angel of Strength'


JaGGi : My big bro.. really miss him! Flying already to another clg! Just hope he is here! The first tammilan that talked to me! He can make my day with his humour... Jaggi the Joker... Tak boleh tahan loooo really miss him! 'Angel of Joy'



I always ask God to show me my guardian angels without realizing that they come already to this world in my friends' form .............

0 comments:

Post a Comment