twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

In the two world!!!


In this world we always see good and bad things... in certain condition their appear together. My life is complicated.. yeah no body is perfect!!!

In one side, I have a perfect group of people that protect me, my parents, my sisters, my anne parno, doraemon, ndren, tom, and etc etc. but on the other side as a normal gurl!! Yeah, I'm normal.
You need a love.. I know it's kind of weird since I have so many love in my life.. I still miss him..
He doesn't know how to express and i don't know how to understand/... what a pathenic relationship!!!

Love by everyone doesn't make my life supper happuy!!!!! Sometimes, u just eager to make others happy while don't know that you are being used by someone else. Why??? Someone can't be happy to see someone else make others happy!!

SOmetimes, you are haunted that can't make people smile.. what a silly!"!!! I have to move on!!!
Never make people happy, but help them to be happy!!!!

2 comments: