twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Something that turn me OFF!!!

Late!!! (I hate being late and I don't like the things that make me late!) everything wake up late, eat late, went to school late, late payment, sleep late, late e-mail reply, late assignments...
  1. Waiting (Come on who's like to wait..)
  2. A guy that wearing a giant gold chain...uhhh It's just not match with my principle of life.
  3. Lier especially my best friends (Don't have comment about this, please try to be honest if can't 100% at least 99% hahaha).
  4. Being in one room with 100 of genius people. (I felt nothing!)
  5. Hungry (hahahaha).
  6. Some1 angry w/ me.... (Tak boleh tahan looo)
  7. Stuck in Java! (I'm doing java nw)
  8. People talk bad abt some1 I care for..(please I can't hear it)
  9. No oil (uhh pussy make fun of me..anyway I mean is petrol! shame) in my car!! (hate it especially when I'm in urgent matter/hurry, it drives me crazy)
  10. People talk their mother tongue..come on we are world society!! Speak English lectures! We pay for that..
  11. Smoker! uhhh I hate it especially when they know that smoking is dangerous for their health, but THEY STILL SMOKE!!! I thought those people that know but still do is the person that can't stop the desire.. instead of be mastered the desire, they become the slaves of it! (IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) They are so stupid!uhuhuhu, sorry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment