twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

E-Learners meeting

We have e-learners meeting today! So shame I came late, but it's ok since I did something for my appai...
Hmm MAS Airlines should improve the officer service performance??? or I'm the one that really need to hurry.. because they take more than 15 min only to change the ticket from PEN-MES to PEN-KL-MES and confirm it..
ANyway, I was there in the meeting room. Hmm not really dissapointed, a lot of students came lol.. (ok not a lot, but quite ok). 15 people + Mr. Krishna and Mr.Okk.
As became a basketball club secretary is not make me confused, they selected the same person (read: me) as a secretary for this society. Ok, then who doesn't love being busy??? Hahahaha
Danny as the Chairman Thanuca as the Vi-Ch, My assistant is Sherry and Even Planning dept.: Joyen, Kai Wen, & Tinesh , As the General Affair (Who else??) Choon Aik for sure and the Public Relation (my previous post) is Daryl (I dunno he's my juniour, so bad!). For the class reps there are Chun Leong, Kar Chong, Yusuf, Dev and Daniel (for their batch).
There will be IT day, what a cool idea.. so there are four of our designers that will contribute their tallents such as Asma, Tinesh, Daryl and Gary.. hmm Daniel, Fish, Felicia also want to help.. What a good response on a first day???
Soon there will be an IT night, Tinesh has been selected as the president.. (I believe he can do it). Luckly, he has a lot of experience in that hahaha..
In the mean time, just focused on the logo and the T-shirt.. can't imagine when all the IT students wear the same T-shirt for the whole day... Damn Cool!!!
Somehow, I miss jag! -_-
Dev take over my job to re-write the attendance list... hahaha (so lazy)... He''s the one that available 24 hours.. mams.. thx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment