twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dump!


Goshh.. I'm the stupid ones or my cuteee tiny notebook that didn't want to cooperate....!
I COULDN'T INSTALL THE JDK! ok I'm stupid since all my classmates could install it.. Unfortunately this matter really turn me OFF!
Thursday is due date, but since Mr.Shahriman seemed to know what's going on with me??? He extended the due date to 2mrw lol!!!
But I'm perfectionist ! (still dunno that is my weakness or plus point)
I want to submit on Thursday not on Friday! ...
God I know you are here.. just help this innocent gurl ..
I want to finish my lab...
Love U.. ;*

1 comments:

  1. selvia...
    you are not stupid ok.
    it's ur computer that has problem.
    chill out.

    being a perfectionist can be a bad thing lol.

    ReplyDelete