twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

KeEp On RoCkiNg!

Fortunately, I went back to Medan exactly on Appa & Amma Anniversary!!! They have been married for 21 years!!! Give an applause.. (My marriage life should be older than them!!) I will prove that..ciaoyoooo.
It was so boring after the check-in.. Luckly, I bring one book! Read..read...
My first time fly with "Firefly".... Oh MG... this 'fire' is realyyyyy hmmm SMALLL!!
It's equal to the height of one American guy! How do I know???
Because he was one of the passengers and his head almost hit the top part of the airline hahahah (oops..sorry)! There were only 40 passengers!
I manage to find one chair mate to talk with.. since I have problem reading in airplane (can make me dizZy somehow). Her name is Yuni from Kisaran, she took leave from her working place!...
Firefly was flying at 07.32 p.m. left Penang International Airport to Medan!

Everything was ok... I make a quick comparisson between AirAsia (AS) & FireFly (FL):
  1. AS is more expensive for today's flight than the FL.
  2. AS doesn't provide any food even a single drop water! ;(, while FL gives cookies and juice hehehe..quite ok.
  3. AS plane is bigger and colder than FL.
  4. I feel more comfortable in FL (personal comparison!)
Thereeee Here I'm in Medan, safely arrived at 7.22 p.m. Indonesian time. I always feel happy to see my parents and my sister again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT SOMETHING DROP MY MOOD UNTIL ZERO LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what?! Our luggages is exchange! Here is the story. When I was in Penang, FL to Kelantan and FL to Medan take off time differences only few minutes! SO, THEY PUT KELANTAN PEOPLE'S LUGGAGEs IN OUR PLANE, AND OUR LUGGAGEs IN THEIR PLANE!!! What kind of situation?! ahahahahahhahaha, I can't stop laughing!
But quite annoyed at the same time.. Why my luggage can travel to two different places at the same times, why he left me alone here in Medan! He should bring me also to Kelantan hahahahha... (not a loyal luggage, hahahha)
I'll get my luggage today around 7.30 p.m. Hope everything Ok! Because I borrowed my sister's stuffs right now hahahahaha.. and my flight will be tomorrow morning to Singapore.. (Amma seems so stress already!) Cool Mom! My luggage will come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment