twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

My Echonoess

Today, I got a lesson again! We (Kanadi mams,Tom, n me) we saw her...her.. the new kattiee...
But my Tom still like ussual hmm a bit action hahaha don't want to care also. The new kattiee sit with another guy... then Tom said: "Look she sat with another guy" What is the meaning behind this statement, I also don't know: There are certain possibility...
  1. Tom has hidden jealous wkakakaka... ;>
  2. He really doesn't care... (wrong he's care)!
  3. He though kattie is cheap..
I dunno, everybody know my brain is limited with this kind of matter! (sometimes my brain is limited for everything I guess)!
I really pray for God that it isn't no.3 possibility! Because if my Tom felt so...
When 'J' suddenly come from no where and sit very very close to me (huh...even Tom and mams also never sit such close like that)!
Probably there is also a possibility that there is another guy somewhere else that unfortunately see me sat with 'J' thought that I'm cheap! (Is it so hurt??)
If that's true, then my life really is an 'echo'! When I do a good things, it will return to me again somehow!!!! BUTTTT WHEN I DO, THINK OR SEE BAD... it will pay me back in just a few minutes... no need to wait for such along time!
It happens several time already! I realize the echonoess (is it new word?!) in my life but not really serious about that until today!!
Doraemon always says that I'm too nice to every1, don't think bad about others, and see good in every1. I'm not purposely do that!!!! I HAVE TO!! If I do the reverse, it turns to a bad luck for me! (dangerous)!
In every action, there is always be a reason behind it...

1 comments:

  1. Don't worry Jerry.. Tom alwayz here.. I will be the shield.. No one gona harm u... unless me...

    ReplyDelete