twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Battle of Smithsonian : NAM2

Finally, I watched Night At Museum 2..with Dev and Shanti today at BJ!!!
Ben Stiller acts just as good as in NAM1. Uhhh.. really love Owen Wilson..he's a bit wise man here..hahaha especially when he advised Larry (B.S.) not to give up but strive until the last breath! N like ussual my favourite president of US Abraham Lincoln became the hero of the movie heheh.
The good thing of this movie especially for those who is weak in history, u can get something related to world history. I never heard "Ivan the Terrible" before. Later on I know, that he was a great ruler of Rusia in ancient times.

The other thing, I don't know that Napoleon Bonaparte is short.. what a historical person me (sweat!)
If you ask me to choose, NAM1 is funnier than his latest version hehehhe
The key of Happiness is : "Do whatever that you trully has passion in it with the person that you can get into with"
Nice advice from Larry..
Sacajawea..still try to pronounce it ^0^

0 comments:

Post a Comment