twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I can Fly

In my loneliness, I learnt to survive in this world. I don't want run away. There a lot of stones, scripting, error...
I just need to compile using my strength debugger. Ya I have the faith in Him. I can do it. I can run this perfectly. I'm strong in my loneliness..

It helps me to think clearly, about my plan, my family, n the problem!

I wish I had my wings back..want to visit the heaven for a while. Chat with some of my friends there.

My choose to be a human instead of sitting comfortable in there. My choose to feel the happiness and suffering. My choose to meet the most amazing people in my life. A bit unlucky by meet some wicked people. A bit slipped by broken heart..

Ya my life is not bing bang, spectacular... But It was awesome, full of commas in this body as LadyTika.

I move on not like roller coster or snail. Just medium speed..

How lucky I'm

I have such a lovely ma n appa, n sis. Support me in my lowest level of life.

I can eat 3x times a day while most children even difficult to eat

I have nice dresses to wear everyday

I have perfect accomodation to stay

I study over the sea while some students difficult to continue their study.

I have notebook to do my project

I surrounded by good people

the list goes on and on...

when i'm headache about the petty matters! I understood those are nothing.... hehehe

I GOT MY WINGS BACK! sO see Me iN aCtIoN soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment