twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Angel Vs Demons


I watched Angels & Demons today with Asma and Keh Loong. The thing that I catched up from this movie was you couldn't realize the man is in their angel or demons form because both are reside in our heart. It is just a matter, which one has the more share, hehehe. When everybody tough that Carmelengo Ventresca is the hero of the Vatican bomb's attack (it isn't bomb actually some sort of nuclear particle), the Demons reveal his true nature....
Such a nice movie, I love this type of movie when you must really used ur brain to understand the flow of the story ^0^. I could see slightly how Vatican City looks like. It's very historical type. Should I put it in my destination list? hehehe
Anyway, it was such a perfect reflection time after being several days at home...
Good movie + Good weather + Nice partners...
Can't wait for the next show!
I really love how they form the demon and angel in one body..(pic).

1 comments:

  1. i already knew that ventresca is BAD!
    i could tell by looking at his face

    ReplyDelete