twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

HitttttT

Being in as a part not only the audience is totally different. I felt it 2 days ago. I still could remember everything every single movement.. (of course it happens less than 48 hours ago). When I rode the car with hmm ok a bit fast (?) -_-!!! Then suddenly the white satria infront of me STOP!Bank..bunk..bink!!
Uh..It's like a movie in my mind..
I couldn't forget that experience. It haunted me eveytime I touch my stir..even i felt paranoid whenever white satria get across...
Sorry for that guy! For me: Drive Slowly, Start Early, Reach Safely!! Next time.. Thx God no one injured! I still afraid to drive fast..still...

2 comments:

  1. you got into an accident???

    O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup gurl...even I met that guy again today exactly the same spot where we got accident..heheh what a day!

    ReplyDelete