twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

They can make U happy 2

It is near "pesta" Sg.Nibong. Invisible for public. There is one old folks home. Before I went there, for me, that place is full of old people that has lost their hope of life. I WAS WRONG! I felt to knock my head when i took the first step to go there..because i felt addict to it..waitting for Saturday to meet them..those aunties. Oh mG.. I miss them. Talk to them, see their smile, hear the story, sing with them. How they describe their story in young times? The history of them. How they complain abt the people in that place hahaha( U can imagine how a grandma complains). It is a new experience for me. I don't stay with my grandmothers. I love them, but I don't know their daily lifes. Being so long already..these ladies remind me about them. All of them,yeeah, they are such a very dedicated ladies, full of spirit..contrary to what I have thought before. Yes..they are old..but they are young in heart n mind.
Yes..they are weak..but they are stronger than me to face the world.
Yes..they are full of wrinkled..but U can't imagine how soft and gentle they are inside.
Yes..they almost end their life..but they never forget to make u happy.
God..thx to give chance to be there to see them pass their time.
Busy with my lifes..I forget to see how beautiful the service can be. It peace and cool ur heart. It really does. Like a heavy rain in the desert...I felt that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment