twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MoThEr'S dAy 2009

On Sunday, we celebrated Mothers' Day in centre. It was such an auspicious moment. Swami did everything, from the cold weather, the flow of programmes, the results, the tears, the feeling. I couldn't imagine it turned out to be like that. I was frustated coz the children didn't practise propherly.. then today I received the Though of the Day by Swami...

"In the Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna calls upon Arjuna to regard himself as an instrument of the Divine. Every human being is indeed an instrument of God. As such, he should carry out his duties, leaving the results to God. Men have to do their duties; success or failure is determined by the Divine. Do not esteem yourself as the doer. Develop the conviction that the Indwelling Spirit in you is directing you and enabling you to act."
So, it answered everything. hehehe ^_^
Amma was not there with me during that day. Eventhough, I wish she was there, but I quite happy because I know she will be happy for something hehehe. I love u,ma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment