twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Free of Water

Ohhhhhhhhh..it was just yesterday..just yesterday.. I wondered how the people in SP life with limited water everyday..NOW IT HAPPENS TO ME!!! The entire apartment is out of water, I guess there is a problem with the PBA pipe.
Wow, when u asked? U got it! Swami, I really know now, not only wondering. Can't take bath, can't cook, can't wash any clothes, can't clean bunnies' cage, can't wash the dishes, can't do personal "matter" hahaha, today I can't do anything that involving water....!!!! Really Happy Water Day!
How can those people life? Swami, put me in their shoes already. To give me a better understanding..
That I was born luckly enough with everything I have now.
Thx,God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment