twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

SP seva

Today I went for seva in SP. I couldn't imagine there are still a community that get electric from 6 p.m. onwards until 6 a.m. the next day and get clean water once in 2 days + wash the unclean clothes only when there is rainning day! What a life here in Malaysia. When we're here enjoying the electric so much, wash the dirty clothes 2 or 3 times a day with washing machine! There are still a lot of people struggling. They never dream of going to mall, watch Astro, what type of address they wear, do they put perfume or not, what type of car they drive in, what is the supper. Ther life is simple, have enough food to eat, clean water, education, and the last one electric. I have just known that from this type of state, there are already 3 of their members graduated from the university. Electric just come 2 or 3 years ago. So, can u imagine this 3 people study from their primary to high school without light? Uh, n ask to our self. Do we use the comfort that we have properly? Do we as a student, we'r really studying, as a worker we really work?
This kind of activities, always make me reflect to inside of me. I'm keep grumbling of my non stop personal life that if compare with their life. I'm nothing!
I met one gurl named "Divya", she gave one pic. The one that she drawed. It's a picture of Ariel (mermaid) and her love Prince Eric. I'm so touched..She just said "this picture is for you". I guess I need this kind of innocencity in my life. Keeps me down to earth. There is many lifes of fellow man that need to be concerd. Don't be so selfish. That is the lesson I learnt today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment