twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

God's Grace

Yesterday I went to the choir practice in NED center. I have found one song that really match my life at that moment. Here we go:

I thank the lord for everything
For all He gives to me
The love that He shines on me
His Grace that sees me through

I've wandered down the street called Life
I've savoured ups and down
But in the ends it dawn on me
That God's been my one true friend

Chorus:
'Cause it's God's Grace
Yes, it's God's Grace
Has seen me through
Every move
And every step I take
'Cause it's God's Grace
Yes, it's God's Grace
It's the Love of God
That finally brings me home
That brings me home

Been many times I wondered why
When things go out of hand
But eventually I realized
That were lessons to understand
And looking back at all that's past
The heartbreak and the pain
I'm thankful for the Grace of God
I've found myself again

Each verses is representing my situation.. thx Swami..you help me to understand. N I know "Love is the answer" for all problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment