twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Mood Swing!


Really headache to deal with varieties of mind and principle of people, tough I'm the most complicated person.. but there are a lot of people that defeated me.. super complicated!
It is like a wheel sometimes.. I felt easy to guess their mind, in another time uhh.. become the victim of my own games.. such a lame!
Anything, that happen is a lesson.. yeah "life is a best preacher"
I'm just an actress of my life-drama.. but in this play, He has fix the role.. I can't choose neither refuse..
Being the first born daughter in Indian family isn't an easy job.. when your parents put everything in this shoulder.. their life, their hope, their pride, even their investment. When you understand, that u'r the one only the one.. since there isn't ant male creature in the sibling..
Single step is being monitored, single achievement is being exposed, single mistake mustn't be repeated...
They sculptured their gurl to be the perfect one...
Sometimes want to run, but I'm not a coward..hahhaha..
I vowed, then I'll fulfill... the time comes near and nearer when i have to be the backbone..
Hmm..yeah..I'm nervous..xtrmly...surrender lady..surrender..
"The time will come, when you are ready" Everything has been set perfectly...
Relax..

1 comments:

  1. babe..nobody is perfect.
    if you are perfect.. then i'm sorry for your life because it will be extremely boring as you wont be able to learn from your "imperfections". You will have no adventurous obstacles to overcome with. Your life will be SUPER dull.

    Who cares if you are complicated!!You are who you are :D Keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete