twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ayan!

Hmm finally I watched movie yesterday... so happy, long time already didn't watch midnight show. This time I went with aka, ane, superman, kokoi, kokoi'ma, gajni, cool, pu, and pu'cousin..
So much fun..
The movie is nice. The sceneries are the best part, especially when they combine the desert and the sea.. such a impossible to possible.. I wish there was a place like that! After play with the sand! Blast with cold sea water!! Yummmm.. next destination is to the beach hahaha..after the exams!
Tamanna acts good also...
The dialog that I can still remember:
Thamana : Unneke Asin puddikum or Shamera Redy pudikum?
Deva (Surya): Enneke eppome Jo tha..
So, enneke hahahaha how?? Hmm Still thinking!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLucLBuTdGk&feature=related (my favourite song).
Last but not the least! I love the movie as well as the actor hahaha.. You rock man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment