twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Life

I have been vacuum for quite a long time for my writing session. Today I'm not feeling well but I have a strong motivation to journal again!

May 3rd. I'm so glad and blissful that I have passed April. It was such a "nano-nano" month!

Struggled to buy the house, headache of preparation for LG, Swami's Samadhi.... My emotion is jumbled up and down.

I almost gave up..

Like usual there always this voice.. the one that makes me stand still... My inner voice

I ended April with Love and Gratitude Celebration, like what people called it. I feel Gratitude for everything :)

Nowadays, my brain is stuck, i keep everything in my mind.. Can't let it flow to these texts haizzz

Works have taken all my creativity...

Time has changed, I need to enjoy my life....Biggy

I have been slaved by all my work-load, be a master mind what Swami said. I’m the master. I must take control. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment