twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flood


Medan was wet!!! Water is everywhere.. it's so excessive :(

When I dropped Amma to airport, I passed this Mongonsidi street. People were tring to save their things and I could see water get in to their houses. I still can think nothing to be worry, it will be backwashed soon. I was WRONG!! The volume of water was increasing during the day, at certain point it reached 2 metres.

I called Pina, I felt terrible can't do anything. If anyone know the way to Kampung Baru from Stanford please call me asap


It is true that there is no day without raining in Medan, I have intuition it is the sign...


People kill brutally, Nuclear leakage in Japan, Flooding in almost every province in Indonesia, war in Libya, some others that out of my view.. + Swami's sickness :(


Time To Pray, guys. Nothing wrong with kneel down and send the love to the world. Hope it'll recover soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment