twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My life is my message

Wow..kehidupan yang jungkir balik.... yup to express my life now. Coz of the busy life that challenges me... I forgot all the sadhana that I need to conduct...Really pull my self back to the track.
OOT (Out of Track)
1. I know that Suraj is some sort of "daring" boy. I could be prohibited him to push Vicky but I slipped :(
2. I was so tired on Sat, should turn-on my alarm.
3. Don't waste the energy, I wish Ne Murti didn't remind about that :(

PR (Positive Reinforcement)
1. Wake up early, do the prayer every morning not the 2 mins one but relax one.
2. U can't make everybody happy ""The person who always cares for everyone and tries to keep them happy ..is always the most loneliest person in the world" @Java's wall.




0 comments:

Post a Comment