twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Viva!


Huahhh..just finished the presentation! The VIVA!
I don't know I should happy or not, but I felt relieve...
The presentation today started with Danny with his shooting games..
Continue with me with my Java Courseware
Followed by Joyen with his Bluetooth remote control which I found so cool~ will borrow his application later ~_^
Fish is managed to do something like remote access computer...
And finally Mr.Han came but he needed time to install Apache server and the php into my lappi so Weilun go first. He did networking website, which he hosts himself using the free domain.
Ok, then Mr.Han went to the stage with his anime website..
Last and the least, we r waiting for Asma with Service Maintance System...
Ok, all of us are done today!
Hopefully everything turns well!
They plan to go to RedBox! I can't sing well hahahaha.. so I stayed back in college..probably will go watch "The Proposal" or "tamil movie" (I forgot the name) with Shanti n Dev.
Rest In Peacee.....

2 comments: