twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Between PNG-MDN

I'm confuse when actually I need to go back to Penang...
In one side, I'm done with my diploma and just need to get the result.
In another side, I need to check my TOEFL expire date, and plan for USM intake.
I went to USM this afternoon, the course for Software Engineer is around RM40,000 for 4 years. Kind of weird... it's expensive for government university. I have to plan carefully!
In Medan basically, I will help Nova in her studies and my parents. That's the only job.
Now, confuse again..
I can just leave now and go back later after deepavali, but who take care the Bal_Vikas. If Sai is there, at least I can go home peacefully.
Eventhough I love Penang, somehow my house in Medan is the palace..yeah it's still...for me.
Hmm..give me clues..

1 comments:

  1. selv, kau dah lulus rupanya ya?
    wahhh kemek kemek nihhh...

    ReplyDelete