twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jillian Michaels "Black Team trainner"

Recently, I love to see the Biggest Loser tv show. I felt that they are really x-tra ordinary people. They can survive in the extreme training and lose their weight amazingly. The twins grabbed $100,00 and $250,000 this season. Hmm.. I was stunt to see such a beautiful people behind those big body! That make me realize "DON'T EVER JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR COVER" ok that statement seems common. But it really does. I love Jillian so much. She seems have a lot determinations to help the participants, and she ended it successfully. I love to see such a tough woman that can prove by hardworking and full focus, you can reach your goal...
She has her own radio show..but I couldn't tune to it here..so sad!
Anyway, anyone that interested can check her website in http://www.jillianmichaels.com
c..ya

1 comments:

  1. i like her too.
    i love this show too.
    it really motivates me a lot to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete