twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stuck Mind!

While quarreling with petty matters! I forget my surrounding, yeah..really I changed a lot! Weird to say, I miss my old Selvia, but I don't want to go there back!
I always go to centre, always see this girl, always smile to her, always greet here, but never even once I find the solution for her. I'm so cruel. She has a problem with her leg. I feel so limited in the unlimited protection and grace from Swami. I felt so miserable now, when my father thinks of her. My father........
He will try the best to get donation for her. My mind and heart are stuck! Why I never think of that! Why why...

2 comments:

  1. selvi! what's wrong with the girl's leg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the leg is smaller than the other =.=
    I felt really bad!

    ReplyDelete