twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last week of Feb

Woahhh....finally in the last week of February!! It happens so fast.
Really right after CNY, my works are keep increasing. I guess I need to eat like suplemen or vitamin or something like that to make my body in the fit condition. I want to study everytime after the working hours, it's just I'm too tired even to stand still until 11 something unless there is a deadline.

Is it because I don't have the will?? People said when there is a will there is a way.
I guess I lack of the "will". That is the root of my disease. I found it!
Tomorrow is holiday, I will dedicated it to my Advanced 3 students. They touched my heart yesterday, our age gap are not so much far away. They are 15-17 years old and I'm still 21 years old. I want to give the best them. I will study the English in Mind, which is somehow very complicated but interesting. "Complicated" things always chalenge me....except complicated relationship. Luckly, I don't have one now.

Now need to prepare Final version of the Mid Test!!

Yesterday bhajan was great although got some problem with the electricity.I felt the togetherness again after so long. All my old friends came, the bhajan was ok, but the things that made me happy is the sevadal team!!!!!
We are getting the shape in our team. I miss this moment. Thx Swami.
My blog is getting full of my opinion rather than the new information, anyway I will mix some here and there when I have more free time. Luv!

0 comments:

Post a Comment