twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Relax in Sat

Saturday....
Today is kind of a special day for me...
I have been 3 months working in SI. So happy but so worry.
Not in trainning departement anymore, more responsible and must be better from the last 3 months. Next week: Comm book submission, mid test paper final version and billiboard and brochure deadline... Like usual Crazy week! ++ Speech competition and prepare the student for the mid test -_-' (emo mode: on) plus swami website hihihi..

Anyway, in the gap can relax for a while. I guess, today I will finish the comm book and partially the website. Tomorrow will be the Balvikas class, Bro. Mantra won't come.. need to find somone to sub -_-' for the Putra!

Peripa n Perima came, hmm I guess will go somewhere for dinner tonight. Wish to Chat with the gals. Kind of miss them so much. Long long days has passed... I miss all of you gurls!!!
I guess, not able to chat with the PC today since he is still in Bogor. I wish I could see the scenery through his eyes. Really love the nature, n I'm sick of this city lives...
Once again wish I had a doraemon door -_-'

Anyway, back to work....

0 comments:

Post a Comment