twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

What a special date :)

So far that I noticed, many people held their marriages on this day. 10-10-10 isn’t that cool?? At the same time today is Je, Tony, Jody, Gita ka and Andrew Birthday. Have a blast and God Bless U all :)

Today is the last day of Durga Pooja. Send my gratitude to God because today is SUNDAY!!!!! I love Sunday, I can go to Balvikas, meet all the children.. I’m so happy on Sunday.

Yesterday night, was sooooooo terrible. My leg was so pain, I’m so tired and finally I slept after talking with PC. Not changing my clothes, not cleaning my room, not preparing for Balvikas (hiks), N sleeping on the floor !! + didn’t say good night to everyone even to PC…. :( kelainan?? No No.. I’m just overslept. That’s all, I’m normal!

I woke up around 4. 30 a.m. Appa FORCED me to go back to my room and sleep again! I couldn’t, finally around 5 something I took bath and on-line for awhile then went to Stepa’s house. THE FIRST POOJA that I did in this Navarathiri.

Durga is the symbol of courage and braveness. She resides in everyone’s heart (“ullatil irupai amma, darisanam taruwai amma”), when we have problem, instead of run away. Face it wisely, that is DURGA. When you full of spirit do the good things, DURGA is there, everyone you smile and greet everyone that is DURGA. So, if you expect the goddess that sits on the lion to stand infront of u to bless u after this 9 days pooja. I’M SORRY GOOD BYE (krisdayanti mode : on). Hopefully, she is awaken inside all of us.

Since, today every one was practising for Baba B’day then we brought some of the group 2 students to sell unused stuffs, The empty boxesseparate the rubbishput the money to Ganesha  

Then they themselves put the result around Rp. 25.000.- to the undil :) My job were only snap their pics and send them to the botot place…. I plan to make “MAKE A DIFFERENCE” project. Hmm…

Then, we had dance practiced…

IMG_0793 My knees were hurt… I can’t dance at least for 2 days :(

Continue with bhajan practise, since I have turn on Wed :)

IMG_0801 IMG_0800

I’m done… time to go home, but here I’m instead of sleep updating my blog :) :)

Btw, PC is still busy, kind of miss him, but may not disturb :) let’s him have fun and enjoy himself :) Night is my turn hihihihi

I will go to KSSC this evening…

TO DO:

Reference !!!!

 

Love All, Serve All

0 comments:

Post a Comment