twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My footsteps

I'm not normal. Yes, definitely right. I know that and I'm thankful to God for that :)
If I'm normal... I won't be in this beautiful world now..
Life is drama, play it Baba said. Now, I'm taking too many roles. I'm here finishing one by one my pending job, focusing on what I'm doing. I don't know what is right or wrong. I don't have right to judge. But one thing if for sure everyone in this world deserves to be happy..

That's what I want... enough make others' suffered because of me... either my family or him. ENOUGH! I walked on my own... I'm fine. I'm much more relax. I know all people that surrounded me.. they are moving forward, but I my self.. stick on my place. I'm dumb.. yeah..

Following the "lust" then brings the fire to me myself.... I need xtra water to calm it down. Now, I'm cool.. as cool as breeze in early morning. Can't see my emotion from outside. I cover my heart with thousand of silk.. It's soft from outside but hurt and hard from inside. I bring back myself, the independent lady. I walked alone with Swami... Hope He wants to forgive me... :)

Spirit Selvia, life needs to move on......

0 comments:

Post a Comment