twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Asma's Day!

Yesterday watched a movie with Asma and KL....
Since, I haven't meet them quite a while.

(Selvia, Asma n K.Loong)
We watched in Gurney for 1 o'clock show....
"Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs"
It is in 3D, like Asma said, it was the first time for me as well watched movie in 3D. Hmm...quite different, the obvious thing is only blurry intensity.
My advice is "NEVER WATCH THIS MOVIE WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY"
All the delicious food falled down from the sky alotttt and in the big big sizes from cheese burger, ice cream, hotdogs, fried chicken, meatballs, pizza, donuts, jelly...etc etc!!!!!
Then Asma bought one sunglasses in Fossil..later on I knowed that she wants to change it with another one..
Eventhough, I catch a cold, it didn't stop me for tasting glacious ice cream....hmm Yummy
Stawberry Frozen Yogurt + Belgian Chocolate.. KL and Asma prefer the donuts!
Finally, we managed to find our way to Wimla Ka work place...
Bye bye to Kedar..I'm going to miss him. Yeah..he was leaving yesterday back to US..
What a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment