twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Little Shopping in Little India

Saturday did some quick shopping in market street (Little India)Penang...There were a lot of people. I'm quick existing, I dunno why.
Probably see so many people..look so happy.. They just have fun, select some suits.. Have lunch with the bunch of family.. You can absolutely feel the deepavali atmosphere there...
Plus the weather also support my shopping mood...
I bought one light green punjabi suit for paddi and 2 tops (at Gayatri) n 1 jippa (at Kamdar) for Appa. A saree. This is the first time I bought a saree for my self..my self. Red in color... so nice I plan to wear it for Mita Ka wedding.. I just falling for that motif..
Basically, that's all I bought that day..
There are still some items in my list..hope can get it on time.

*pic's on d way.

2 comments:

  1. you went shopping without me?!
    nak ikut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa... I'm afraid to ask you..coz your working load hehehe..
    I'm in Medan..btw

    ReplyDelete