twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dark Clouds

Everything is not easy..it need effort to make everything walk in their ways. Anything in your life, family, carrier, relationship...
Just remember you are not alone in this world. As a social homo sapiens..ya..
We can share...
We need to share..
Don't keep everything under your blanket.
Be open..
Once ya..i'm just like that. No courage to take different direction...
Straight path not always the best part..
The only thing you must have is "guts to change"
August-September 2009 was a moment when the life is not as smooth as I though.
I stir my life to vice versa...my carrier and my relationship. Now, i'm feeling better and enjoy.
Just need to add here and there to make it more beautiful with Lord's Grace.
Never afraid to change different things....

2 comments:

  1. hi.gud post..i dun agree wif a things in ur post..'We can share...We need to share..Don't keep everything under your blanket.Be open..'its wt u said.its true but v must think first..there r prob which v cant share wif ppl.rite nw i so so so disappointed wif sumone in skul.but i cant share wif anyone (with she herself nor my frens)..but i totally (100%) agree wif 'Everything is not easy..it need effort to make everything walk in their ways.'i tot its easy n gud to have a gud relationship wif teachers but nw i noe having relationship wif teachers r the WORST factors..yea it needs effort to make everything walk in their ways..but all effort i make ends up flopping...i jus hate being gud to ppl n i feel i hate ppl like TEACHERS!!! (sory if any teachers r reading tis)..sory if anything i said hurts u..ur post suites my situation very well at the moment n i jus feel like bursting it out...sory...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear...
    Here I mean share is not only for friends, teachers or any human beings. If you think you can't share with all of them. You can take to the Almighty. I trust HIM, and I know, you do! Talk to HIM every single matter. Have faith that He'll give you the ways/the solution. You feel better!!! I guarantee that!!! Gurl, teachers are human, they'r not perfect just like all of us. I dunno your problems. This is the things that I have gone through. Hope it helps. Have a blast day! Try to relax, dun tension a lot. Love, SS.

    ReplyDelete