twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Colleague

Here are my colleague :

From First Floor:

  • Ms. Low Profile
  • Ms. Fun
  • Ms. Straight Forward
  • Ms. Kind
  • Sir Friendly
From Second Floor:
  • Ms. Love
  • Ms. Chattie
By the time, I enjoy spend the time with them. As I label them above, that is the way I look each of them. They support me with that uniqueness.

Ms. Low Profile always teaches you that no matter how smart or fantastic you are, you still need to communicate to all people from the office girl or boy until the boss. You must respect them in equal way

Laughing is like the guardian angel to Ms. Fun. She can lit the happiness among us. Without her, it's so boring!

Ms. Straight Forward is like my mirror. She will tell everything without sensor. By that I can know my mistake and become a better woman.

Like our leader, Ms.Kind yeah..always remind us about everything and can accept our fault and give us chance to change.

You feel comfortable when with Sir Friendly. Yeah, he won't judge you! NEVER! even he will share his experience that can give you more knowledge.

When I go to second floor, I met these beautiful ladies...

I like her so much, I felt something same between us. Yeah, Ms. Love, she can be so confident in one day and so desperate another day... For me, she is still the smartest!

Ms.Chattie is quite close to me because she is so talkative. She always talk about anything never missed any topic hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment