twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Miss

Wuahhhh I miss blogging!!!!!
My job really takes my time...
First week was quite bored there since I was still a new teacher. But as time passed by. I guest I'm in right place right now. Teaching computer class and ask to create a website for the school. Really used my knowledge. I'm so happy coz I can implement whatever I have learn in the college.
Some people said that this job is too small for International graduate like me..
Hahahaha..nonsense!
No one make a big achievement at the first step! Start with the small matter, do it perfectly then it will lead you to the higher levels.
I don't care for those that underestimated me. I know who I am. Anyway, feel free to give comment but I'm Sorry, I don't care!
I got what I want, stand on my own shoe at the right time. I feel great especially I did it alone by the Grace of Swami.

Nova's B'day!!!!
Tomorrow kind of busy Sunday...woaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment