twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon

Watched "New Moon" with Bella*, Duck*, Law* and Skull*. Angel* couldn't come coz of personal problem (-_-').
Then four of us (minus Duck) was rushing to get 04.45 p.m. show. But all of the tickets sold out!!! I'm so dissapointed then we booked 07.15 show. After that only duck came. We just spent almost three hours with eating, window shopping and reading in Gramedia.
Since, it was Palladium. So don't expect too much.
I felt so bored already finally the movie start!
Hmm..what can I say? I HATE LOVE STORY! just like Clarisa. don't know why? Is it because my love life is so messy!
But I'm so sick about this movie already...
I prefer to read the book.
I borrowed from Bella...
Wish for holiday.......
*) fake names

0 comments:

Post a Comment